Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Recognition of Happy Times - Let's Give Thanks


As I said earlier, we've been here 18 months. The last two weeks have been amazing. At every turn, Albert and Jett have expressed happiness on all levels. My house is tidy and I'm doing what I like to do, and getting paid for it. 
Pause.  And wow.  Let's just sit down for a moment and look around and say thanks. 
I don't know what's around the corner. I'm not looking. I'm happy right here and now and that's more than enough for me.  
Thanks to Albert for being so thoughtful, kind and sporty! Thanks to Jett for being a sweetie and brushing himself off quickly to get back on the horse time and time again. 



1 comment:

thecatalanway said...

Ahhhhh that is so nice. Great to take in and really appreciate the good times. I'm happy to be home again - my house is not tidy but perhaps tomorrow I'll make the christmas cake with Rrrrrradio 3 playing in the background and that always gives me a good comforting feeling inside.