Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Whooping Cough!


What? Yes, you heard correctly. I picked it up in Norway and carried it back to Spain with me. I'll be non-contagious in 10 days, just before my 40th birthday. Most of the people here are enjoying an Indian summer. I'm not. But I am reading a lovely book, 'The Hidden Messages in Water'. I think it's time to do those house things I keep putting off. I'm sitting in a coffee shop while I'm writing and guess what!? An older man is giving me the eye! I'm actually flattered considering I feel like a wrung out used and abused tea cloth, including the kitchen stains.

2 comments:

oreneta said...

Oh dear! I hope you get better soon. At least you can feel justified in feeling so terrible, there is something about it having a name that makes it not so bad.

Tiffany at Patheya said...

Yes, at least I could look up other people's misery and not feel quite so bad.

Thanks C!