Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

We Did It!


We all competed, we all did our best, and Granollers was a happy and excited place. Amazing for a Sunday morning! Thanks to everyone who supported the marathon!


Here are two videos from the end of the marathon -


I ran a 5 kilometre: Tiffany's finish I'm in green and running fast! My official time was 28.53. (249th out of 791 runners. And 70th girl out of 456!) I didn't beat my previous best time of 28.30, but it was my first race after training for four months, so I'm not too unhappy.


Albert ran the half marathon (21 ks) Albert's finish Albert's in orange and very tired! Albert wanted to run the race in under 2 hours, and his time was 2 hours and 3 seconds! So he has a goal for the next one.


Jett ran the mini marathon (1 k) in 4 minutes and 2 seconds. He looked great and just needed to beat his time from last year, 4.21.


We've just both joined another half marathon in 7 weeks. It will be my first and the longest I have ever run! We're excited and feeling a bit crazed with enthusiasm. 

No comments: