Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Pastry Compromise


Hello Kate! Well, this is the chat we didn't have this week since you were away.
You can see where I am, and I've decided to allow myself a SMALL pastry. Not the normal one.
I went for a 90 minute walk this morning and then 40 mins of asana practice. Now my coffee. It's ok. My body is still recovering from the Montserrat walk. Especially in the supportive tendons in the lower legs. Albert was brave and carried the bag with our things. He's now 32. Suffered no birthday blues. :)
It's seriously hot here. 30 already.
Today I'm taking Jett to the doctors. He's had some troube with his ears for a while and it's time to do something about it.
How's things there? What have you been eating? I've sent a few students your e mail. I've cut back my English classes so I can spend more time with energy healing/qigong/yoga. It means an immediate drop in income, but for me there isn't a choice. It's time. We can talk about it when you get back.
When we were walking to Montserrat I was thinking about the movement into darkness, the womb, the mountain, and the connection between human 'spiritual drive' and the black Madonna and the virgin birth. The new being that arises from the void.
And I was watching The Matrix last night and had the whole latex fantasy as a fashion option for a moment. Luckily it's summer or I might even buy something stupid in a fit of movie madness. :)
I like these slow hot afternoons. I have three classes this afternoon. All lovely people.
Ok then. Got to meet Jett. Let me know all your news! Hug and smile

2 comments:

thecatalanway said...

Oooooh how nice you are - a whole post for me! I am trying to imagine 30 degrees of heat....and putting that beside a picture of you shmoozing though the Porxada in a latex dress and matching gloves. things fine here - windy and wet today. Still not sure of homecoming date. But I miss you all and will be there sometime soon. K xx

Tiffany at Patheya said...

:) Yes, this is really your post.

latex dress!! yay!! I have even seen one!! :P

have a great time. Big hugs