Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

By the Sea


This week I'm staying in Canyelles. It's my week alone. Because I did it last year too, it seems to have become the nucleus of a tradition. Jett is in Norway and Albert is still working. He has 8 working days and then his month's holidays begin. So what am I doing? People seem amazed that I want to spend so much time on my own. Well, I read. I practice asana, meditation, mindfulness. I sit watching the water for hours. I walk. I practice my belly dance. I cook for one. I've also been sorting some photos. I have my laptop, but no internet. I've met with a friend I made last year when I taught yoga on the beach. The time is flying. Montse, Albert's mum will come on Thursday, with a friend, and we'll have lunch together. Maybe even paint the town a little. Happy sigh for small blessings.

2 comments:

thecatalanway said...

Goodness I am not at all surprised! I hope you enjoy every precious moment and then being with people again will be all the more wonderful for having filled up your inner vessel. Lots of love Kate xxx

Tiffany at Patheya said...

Thank you Kate!