Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Your Contribution


The Value of Money

When we get something for free, we don’t value it. When its easy, simple and free, its even harder to appreciate. Perhaps giving a dollar or two, for the posts you particularly like, will help you give value to someone’s spiritual sweat. It might not be a bad idea.

Where Does Your Gift Money Go?

Your financial donation goes towards helping me increase my time for study, practise and writing. Everything I learn, I share with everyone who is interested. Spiritual aspirants in our society are not supported in their life as they are in other cultures. I earn money by taking yoga/qigong/meditation classes on a donation basis. Everything I do relies upon your good will, and a supportive partner.

We live simple, practical lives. We give what time we can to other people in need. We don’t have money to spare, but we do have time and our expertise. My partner often ‘gives’ his time to support low-income operations by creating websites and increasing communication between like minds.

How Does What I Do Help?

What I write about is love, motivation and inspiration. I receive e mails weekly about how sharing my stories and growth with as much honesty as I can muster, has helped others on their spiritual path. Money can’t buy these things. Its something you can stumble upon while you’re staring at the gravel or while surfing on the net. It can be a pretty flower rising up against all odds, or a weird and wacky post that seems to be just what you were looking for.

Getting Involved In The Community

I write for the local newspaper here in Granollers. At the moment, I do it for free, because they can’t afford new writers in these times of financial strain. I love to share, anyway.

I’m currently offering private students an opportunity to learn yoga at a donation price of their own choice. This can even mean making me dinner, or bringing me a pot plant. The gift of yoga/meditation/qigong has no price tag.

I’m in the process of helping create a yoga community for Granollers. I’m trying to help bring the different yoga groups together under one banner so we can share the wealth of information we have with a wider audience.

To Sum Up

I have a lot of ideas, and your donation (created by 9-5 jobs!) help me express the vision of unity I see for us.

Please donate, even if it’s just a token of appreciation. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2 comments:

K said...

Hola Gorgeous.
Just wanted to say that I reaaaaalllly appreciate all that you've given me as a mate.
Bellydancing job, English evening class, loooong chats, good listening and fun dancy prancy evenings.
You're pretty excellent. Proud of you - and your writing skills.

Tiffany at Patheya said...

K!
And I appreciate your appreciation!
Love you lots in a matey kind of way. (feel a heavy slap on your shoulder)